i went to olive garden for lunch today with the endless soup and salad and breadstick special in my heart and as i sat there by myself i started to think of the wonderfully confident woman i have become.
a list of what is going on in ahlin’s world as of late:
– travel plans galore.
– future life plans galore.
– freaking out over the office every second.
– reading hpatcos very slowly because i can’t read it at night because basilisk.
– training for this guy. yikes.
– a bonfire. i have sorely missed the outdoors.
– gave up pinterest for lent. still deciding if that was a good idea.
– preparing for my mom and niki to visit. (!!!)
– deciding what to do at my next haircut. this weighs heavily on my mind.
– enjoying every possible second of texas.
– trying not to eat every salted caramel cupcake that comes my way.
– still instagramming tons. sorry not sorry.