one day, i made my first cake ever of my entire life for my coworker’s one year anniversary at the company and it was from a box mix and i added a cup of fage greek yogurt instead of oil and eggs and it turned out pretty amazing and extremely moist and tasty. things i learned from this baking experience:
- baking should not be done alone. how am i supposed to lick the extra mix slash frosting off everything all by myself?
- adele and t swift are a great idea while baking. great i tell you.
- nothing has tested my patience like waiting for a cake to cool so i can frost it.
- i am terrible at frosting cakes.
- i am very good at cake making. from cake mix. in a box.