as i was sitting in church yesterday, i realized how much is changing this week.
today is the last day of spring classes. finally.
tomorrow is a reading day so my goal is to study like crazy and try to pack.
wednesday i move out of the ward that i have been in for two years.
thursday i’ll be back in st george kickin’ it with the fam.
saturday i drive down to long beach and move in with my aunt and uncle.
sunday i will go to a non byu singles ward for the first time ever.
monday i start my internship at a real job. and i turn twenty one.
so much is happening…. in such little time. it seems impossible. but also awesome.
i am nervous, but excited.
- take my fourth math test
- finish all my math homework
- study for and take my [comprehensive] math final
- turn in an eight page issues paper
- complete my group english project
- write my english final
- find somewhere to live in fall
- sort out details of my internship
- have a super awesome birthday party
- pack all my belongings
- thoroughly clean my apartment
- get the heck outta p town