i remember that day (not really), so long ago, when you were born- one year six months and three days after me. i was waiting for you because frankly, we had a lot to get done. such as:
– wearing matching outfits 24/7
– getting confused as twins 24/7
– making up endless games such as animal wrestling
– schooling our neighbors in roller hockey and basketball
– forming a band in middle school called ‘punkt’
– sharing a room for 90% of our lives
– sharing a bed for 3 months
– fighting over sharing a car for 6 months
– standing in a [nonexistent] line for the book eclipse opening day
– seeing tegan and sara in concert and never being the same
– getting separated from each other for the first time when i went to college
– showing up to trent’s wedding in the exact same outfit
– going through phases of not talking for weeks at a time to talking every single day
we are still checking things on our snister to do list, like:
– sharing music slash hotties slash movies like it’s nobody’s business
– taking some great pics together
– going through super awkward chubs stages (do they ever end?)
– staying up late (or waking up early) and talking
– getting each other addicted to anything and everything
– arguing over who is the favorite child (i seriously am though)
– sharing the bed when i visit
– applying gilmore girls in every aspect of our lives
– gmail video chatting it up
– you writing songs and me listening to you play them
– being the personal photographer at each other’s graduations
– having people mix us up. still.
there are so many things that have yet to be done:
– going somewhere awesome, just the two of us, like europa or nyc
– being university graduates
– living next to each other on the east coast
– marrying some serious hotties with great hair who will obviously be besties
– raising some crazy kids with great hair who will also be besties
– going on family vacations that will top all other family vacations
– buying super nice cars when we’re old and rich
– people getting us confused even more when we both have silver hair
if one million people join, ahlin will come back to facebook.
with zero hesitation to this fab idea, the number cutoff was discussed with talk of 200 people, 50 people [thanks guys, i’m pretty sure i have more than fifty friends in this world] and they finally settled on 100.
then they officially named the group: join the ahlin care foundation!
explanation: if 100 people join, ahlin will come back to facebook!
then they started making bets on how fast it would get to 100 members. stuart says next sunday. ouch stuart. that hurts. romney says thursday. thank you romney. that does not hurt. as much. i will have you know that within about .2 seconds of the group being made, someone had already joined and written on the wall [granted it was jeffery justin cody johnson junior… what can i say, the kid loves me] and an hour later there are already 14 members. what up.
i took some videos on my phone of them arguing but i dont know how to upload them. and i think they’re really only entertaining to me. so you’re welcome.
this is both hilarious and flattering. thank you friends.
i’m blogging this at 2:30 in the morning because i’m too scared to go to sleep and none of my roommates are home.
did i mention i hate scary movies?
too many shoes? i think not.